Lets Touch Base
Drop us a phone call or an email. Once we have an idea of what your project is we will email you a questionnaire to help us get a better understanding of what you are after and we can arrange your:
Dreams to reality consultation
- We will then book you in for your free 1-hour consultation. This is a relaxed catch up to discuss any concerns, reservations, visions and concepts with us. It’s helpful to be prepared with things like:
- Lists of ‘must haves’ and ‘nice to haves’
- Realistic budget
- Timeframe on which you want your project started
If you have plans, great! But if you don’t, that’s not an issue neither. We can work with an experienced architect who can assist with any council work. In this consult we can advise you of other specialists you may need in bringing your visions to life.
The Paperwork thing
We all hate paperwork, but to ensure that all parties involved are protected it is an important part of the process.
Once we have all the estimated costings for your job, we will contact you to discuss this with you.
Contracts & Scheduling
When you confirm you are happy with the quotation, works to be completed and start dates, we will either provide you Authorisation to Proceed for small jobs or a Full Builders Contract for bigger jobs as well as our own personal guarantee.
The building contract will outline a staged payment schedule, so you know when to expect it.
Let the build begin!
Once we get started you can expect weekly site meetings, so everyone is on the same page, this is part of our commitment in ensuring that the job is completed on time.
You are more than welcome to request a meeting with us and view the site, our only ask is that you book these in advance, so we can ensure it’s a safe zone for you. Your safety on site is important and is also our responsibility.
You can also expect fortnightly reporting, so you are kept up to date with how your project is progressing.
Bringing your visions to life
We want to ensure that your home is the home you want to make beautiful memories in. If you need to make changes along the way, our team will be on hand to listen. We will do our best to accommodate your requests. We will discuss with you the potential impacts on time and budget before proceeding.
The final touches
For any full home renovations and/or full new builds, we will provide you with up to 4 hours of interior design consultation with a qualified interior designer and a full professional clean to your home so you can just move in and start entertaining your family and friends!
At the end of your build, our Licensed Building Practitioner will do a final sign off for your home and we will arrange a time to catch up with you again to make sure you are happy. Any necessary paperwork, warranties, guarantees will be handed to you. You will then be able to move in to your newly built or newly renovated home!
Welcome home! A place to call home and create timeless memories!
- We have worked hard as a family to ensure quality workmanship at all times, so you can be sure that your build is completed and overseen by a qualified Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP) every step of the way.
- MMB Builders Ltd are known for their friendly can-do attitude and we will make sure you are left with a great experience. With our 199-point quality assurance check list, this ensures we leave no stone unturned.
- We have our “Own Mothers Policy” meaning that we don’t do anything we wouldn’t do at our own mothers’ home.
Support and Communication
WE WILL ELIMINATE THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISES!
- We know how important communication is and one of the most common frustrations we hear about is the lack of communication from builders or sub-contractors. We will provide you with weekly or fortnightly reporting that will outline work that has been completed, variations and photos along with copies of building inspection reports so you can track the progress of your build.
- As part of our dedication to completing your project on time, we hold weekly meetings with the team and sub-contractors to ensure everyone is aware of what is happening and deadlines that need to be met. Any issues will be reported immediately and also logged in the weekly or fortnightly reporting.
- At any time, you are welcome to request a meeting with us and view the site however we ask you book these in advance as we are responsible for everyone’s safety on your building site and will need to make sure this is coordinated with the site foreman.
Your home will be completed on time and on budget!
- We know how important it is to keep to budget, we appreciate that your project is a significant financial investment, so we guarantee that your project will be completed on time and budget, any changes you choose to make that incur additional costs and time will be discussed with you in detail, so you can make an informed decision.
Walk into a clean and safe home!
- On completion of your full home renovation and/or full new build, receive a full professional clean from one of our cleaning partners so you can walk straight into your new home and start entertaining your family and friends.
- Our team will ensure a clean site daily – we spend the end of each day cleaning up and making sure the site is left in a safe working environment.